Below are the basic rules for consigning. Please call the store for further details.
- Consignments are accepted by appointment only.
- You can bring up to 30 items per appointment.
- Items should be season appropriate.
- All clothing must be:
- Current Fashions, within the past 2 to 3 years.
- Better brand names only. We will not accept inexpensive brands such as
Rt 66, Faded Glory, Circo, Cherokee, Xhilaration,, George, etc. (No
clothing from K-Mart, Target, Wal-Mart.)
- Presented in ready-to-sell condition (clean & wrinkle free)
- Clothing should be clean, folded neatly and placed in a laundry basket, box,
bin, or paper shopping bags. NO PLASTIC BAGS – they cause clothes to
- If you drop off your items and do not stay for your appointment you must
reclaim any items not accepted within one week or they will be donated.
- The consignment period starts on the day you bring in your items to sell.
- Your items get a two month consignment period.
- Toys must be clean, and in excellent condition. Battery operated toys must
have working batteries to show the toys are in working condition. (We avoid
taking toys with a lot of small pieces.)
- Each consignor is responsible for keeping track of their appointment and
- If you would like to re-claim any unsold items you must do so prior to your
- We Kids and More cannot be responsible for locating any unsold items.
- After the expiration date, the items become property of We Kids and may be
donated at any time.
- You will receive 40% of the selling price.
- We Kids does not charge any fees for consigning.